India's Henry Sugar? Jaipur man showers cash from car
- The video is going viral on social media and garnering traction.
- The man has since been arrested by the Jaipur Police.
- The youth kept flinging in the air notes with ₹20 denomination
A scene reminiscent of the recently released
In the Anderson film, which also stars, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Kingsley and Dev Patel, the Cumberbatch played character, without giving spoilers, throws easy-earned cash among people and creates a chaos. In real life too, Jaipur saw people looting cash during this bizarre incident.
The incident which was captured on video is going viral on social media and garnering traction.
Covering his face under a mask, the man was seen showering money at the people in front of a mall with people catching it leading to a traffic jam .
Meanwhile, police officials reached the location only after the video went viral.
The youth kept flinging in the air notes with ₹20 denomination every now and then for 20 minutes. People also captured the incident in their mobiles. No policeman posted at the open post near GT Market tried to get any information about the youth.
The young man then left the spot in his car.
According to DCP East Gyanchand Yadav, Jawahar Circle SHO has been asked to investigate the video matter. On the basis of the car number, the police reached the youth's house and arrested him for disturbing the peace.
Investigations are in progress.
Advertisement(With text input from IANS)
Popular on BI
- Apple announces 14 best apps, games on App Store in 2023
- Markets give up early gains; trade lower on profit-taking
- H9N2 virus spreading among children, has connection with winter: Director of Lady Harding Hospital
- Tata Tech and Gandhar Oil shine on debut, while Fedbank falters
- Va va vroom:Tata Technologies stock doubles investor money on debut