J&K BJP hails Budget as visionary, says will put India on new growth path
The party also adopted a resolution in favour of the Budget and said the central government ensured sustained financial allocation to Jammu and Kashmir during the difficult fiscal time following the outbreak of the coronavirus.
"We cannot forget that this Budget came at a time when the world is still battling COVID-19. It is also true that the seriousness, sensitivity and alertness exhibited by India in the fight against COVID is an example unto itself that will be registered in the annals of history. Providing free ration to crores of people and benefitting them through various schemes by direct benefit transfer has been remarkable," the resolution stated.
Major global economies were shattered because of the pandemic but the Budget presented by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is one for the revival of the economy and taking India to new growth, and Jammu and Kashmir, as always, is a focus of the physical growth, it stated.
The resolution was adopted in a video conference meeting. It was presented by BJP chief spokesperson Sunil Sethi and seconded by former minister Sat Sharma, a party spokesman said.
The proceedings of the meeting were carried by former minister and BJP headquarter in-charge Priya Sethi, he said.
Former deputy chief minister Nirmal Singh, former BJP Jammu and Kashmir chief and MP Jugal Kishore Sharma, former MLAs, former MLCs, were among those present.
Describing the Budget as visionary and inclusive, the party said it touches upon all lives and lays the foundation of 'Ease of Living' underlining the vision of an Atmanirbhar Bharat.Under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India has succeeded in preparing not one, but two COVID-19 vaccines, the resolution stated, adding that the world's largest vaccination drive is underway. AB ANB ANB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months