Lockdown: 92 fined for not wearing masks in Aurangabad
Wearing of masks in public was made mandatory by themunicipal corporation in view of the coronavirus outbreak.
"A civic squad on Sunday found 92 people moving invarious areas of the city without wearing masks. Each personpaid the fine of Rs 500. We recovered the total fine ofRs 46,000 from them," he said.Pandey also said that cases would be registeredagainst the violators for flouting the lockdown norms. CORRNSK NSK
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government