Maha: 12 COVID-19 patients injured as ambulance overturns
Pune, Jul 6 () A total of 12 COVID-19 patients were injured on Monday when their ambulance overturned while on its way to a COVID care facility near Bavdhan here in Maharashtra, police said.
All the injured patients have been shifted to a nearby hospital.
Advertisement"An ambulance carrying 12 patients was headed towards the Balewadi-based COVID-19 isolation facility from Kothrud when it turned on its side near Bavdhan on Pune-Mumbai Highway," said Yashwant Gawari, senior inspector, Hinjawadi police station. SPK NSK NSK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala