Maha: 21-year-old tests positive for COVID-19 in Parbhani
The man, who had walked to Parbhani all the way fromPune, was admitted to the civil hospital after he experiencedsymptoms of coronavirus, civil surgeon Dr Prakash Dake said.
Throat samples of the patient were sent for testingand the reports came out positive on Thursday, he said.
"His symptoms are relatively mild and the patient isnow stable. We have tracked down eight to nine of his closecontact persons and their swabs have been sent for testing,"Dake said.Of the eight districts in Marathwada, Nanded andParbhani were the only two places where no positive case hadbeen reported. AWARU ARU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The sure shot ‘signs’ of a successful entrepreneur
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16