Malegaon cinema hall sees literal fireworks during 'Tiger 3' screening
For the second time in two months, wild audiences on Sunday evening gave a thumbs-up to 'Tiger 3' by bursting fire-crackers and setting off rockets inside a cinema hall, officials said here on Monday.
The fiery revelry was witnessed in a house-full show of the Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif-Emraan Hashmi starrer released on Sunday at the Mohan Cinema hall in the late-night show.
Chawani Police Station head Police Inspector Raghunath Shegar confirming the incident, said that they have taken strict cognizance of the incident and are registering a case in the matter.
"We are in the process of filing a case. There are no injuries reported, nor any person has been detained, but we shall take necessary measures after the investigations," Shegar told IANS.
According to local eye-witnesses, mid-way into the film that was greeted with hoots, whistles, catcalls, claps, cheers, some unidentified persons sneaked up to the front of the hall, removed the explosive booty from small bags and lit up the fire-crackers, twine-bombs and rockets.
Shocked by the sudden deafening sounds inside the closed auditorium, many of the patrons in the front rows were seen making a beeline to safety to avoid injury by any stray crackers.
The pandemonium lasted for over a minute before it subsided and the film continued amid a boisterous response from the viewers, unmindful of the smoke and stench of the fireworks that hung around.
It may be recalled that on October 6,
These theatre incidents rekindled the chilling memories of the real-life terror bombs that had rocked the minority-dominated
AdvertisementMalegaon's film-buffs love to watch latest releases and adore their stars like Shah Rukh Khan,
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams