MP: Hospitals to follow AIIMS' protocol for COVID-19 care
Hospitals and health centres dedicated to treatingCOVID-19 patients were directed to follow the clinicalprotocol issued by New Delhi's AIIMS on April 21, an officialfrom the public relations department said.
These guidelines will be updated from time to time inkeeping with the epidemiological trends of the country, theofficial said.
As per the AIIMS' protocol, adequate beverages, abalanced diet, recommended doses of vitamins A, D, C and zincwould be given to patients admitted to COVID-19 centres andhospitals.
Detailed technical instructions have also been issuedregarding ideal pulse rate, respiratory rate and oxygentherapy for patients, the official said.Hospitals and care centres have also been asked toprovide necessary psychological support and entertainment topatients, he added. ADU MASARU ARU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh
- CBI to arrest Kejriwal in few days, will serve him notice by evening: AAP
- GSTN to share data with RBI's frictionless credit platform