MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
The MPs should intervene to ensure that the Thiruvananthapuram-Kasaragod Silverline project becomes a reality, Tripunithura bypass included in the Bharatmala project and the Palani-Sabarimala new national highway given clearance,a press release said.
The state has submitted eight projects worth Rs 115 crore to the centre for inclusion in the central infrastructuralfund during the 2020-21 fiscal and clearance for the same should be ensured, it said.
The 'point of call' status to enable foreign airlines to operate from Kannur airportwere among the various otherdemands of the state. UD BN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the red tracking global cues: Adani Ports, Coal India, Mazagon Dock among stocks to watch
- Nifty headed for lifetime high in June, analysts recommend capitalising on dips
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit