Now, shop safely at Delhi Duty Free with their 'click and collect' service
Delhi Duty Free/Facebook
"Passengers wanting to avail this facility will first have to register themselves on DDFS website www.delhidutyfree.co.in. For online
The duty free store at the airport is run by Delhi Duty-Free Services Pvt Ltd (DDFS), a joint venture of the DIAL, Aer Rianta International and GMR Airports Limited.
AdvertisementOnce the passenger is registered on the website, he or she can enter their travel and passport details.
"After this, they can select their choice of product from liquors, tobaccos, make up and skin cares, perfumes, confectionary and other travel retail exclusives on DDFS website," the DIAL noted.
They can place their order well ahead of their scheduled travel by making online payment in advance, for which they will be issued a receipt, it observed.
They can then collect their product from DDFS store at
Aviation sector has been heavily impacted due to the travel restrictions imposed amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Scheduled international passenger flights continue to remain suspended in the country since March 23 due to the pandemic.
AdvertisementHowever, special international flights have been operating under Vande Bharat Mission since May and under bilateral air bubble pacts signed with various countries since July.
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM
- Ashwin tops the record for receiving the Man of the Series award maximum times in Test Matches from India
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs