Now, shop safely at Delhi Duty Free with their 'click and collect' service
Delhi Duty Free/Facebook
"Passengers wanting to avail this facility will first have to register themselves on DDFS website www.delhidutyfree.co.in. For online
The duty free store at the airport is run by Delhi Duty-Free Services Pvt Ltd (DDFS), a joint venture of the DIAL, Aer Rianta International and GMR Airports Limited.
AdvertisementOnce the passenger is registered on the website, he or she can enter their travel and passport details.
"After this, they can select their choice of product from liquors, tobaccos, make up and skin cares, perfumes, confectionary and other travel retail exclusives on DDFS website," the DIAL noted.
They can place their order well ahead of their scheduled travel by making online payment in advance, for which they will be issued a receipt, it observed.
They can then collect their product from DDFS store at
Aviation sector has been heavily impacted due to the travel restrictions imposed amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Scheduled international passenger flights continue to remain suspended in the country since March 23 due to the pandemic.
AdvertisementHowever, special international flights have been operating under Vande Bharat Mission since May and under bilateral air bubble pacts signed with various countries since July.
- Five patients killed after fire breaks out at ICU of COVID hospital in Gujarat, PM Modi condoles deaths
- How Adtech is helping to optimize revenue streams to monetization content for media & advertising during this age of online boom post COVID-19
- Russia to produce Sputnik V Covid vaccine in India
- Malaria No More India and Times Bridge launch a Google Assistant feature that will answer people’s queries on malaria
- Burger King India is all set to float its ₹810 crore IPO next week — Here are the details