One more COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, total cases 521
A person died in Giridih due to COVID-19, it said.
The previous COVID-19 fatalities had been reported from Ranchi (2), Koderma (1) and Bokaro (1).Of the total 521 COVID-19 cases, 300 are active while 216 people have been discharged as they have been cured and five have died, health officials said.
Altogether 5,415 travellers are under surveillance and asymptomatic while 4,016 travellers completed observation of 28 days, the bulletin said.While 98,575 people are in various quarantine centres, 2,76,483 people are in home quarantine, it said.
The recovery rate of patients in Jharkhand is 41.45 as against the national rate of 42.88 per cent.The mortality rate in the state is 0.95 per cent as against the national rate of 2.85 per cent, the bulletin said. PVR RG RDM RDM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted