Over 300 attacks on Maha cops reported since COVID-19 lockdown
At least 86 police personnel were injured while enforcing prohibitory orders and 863 persons have been detained in connection with over 300 attacks reported till date, the official said.
In the latest incident, an assistant police inspector sustained injuries after he was manhandled by some men at Ambi village of Paranda tehsil in Osmanabad district, he said.
Meanwhile, at least 72 police personnel, including five officers, have died of coronavirus infection so far, the official said.
Of these fatalities, the Mumbai police alone accounts for the loss of 44 personnel, including two officers, he said.
As many as 1,56,299 cases of violation of prohibitory orders have been registered in the state, in which 29,793 persons have been arrested till Thursday.A total of 54 health professionals were injured in attacks by anti-social elements across the state, he said. DC ARU ARU
- Zee Entertainment shares fall 3% in today’s trade as Invesco insists the board to hold EGM before Sony deal
- Here’s how the partnership between Stagwell and Enormous will benefit both organizations
- Google Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro to share the same primary, ultra wide cameras: Report
- OnePlus blames voltage fluctuation after a user reports Nord 2 charger explosion
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO allotment is tomorrow, IPO was subscribed 304 times