Senior citizens in Delhi can get ‘cash at home’ now from Paytm payments bank
- Users can place cash withdrawal requests on their
Paytm Payments Bankapp and the amount will be delivered at their home.
- They can request for a minimum of ₹1,000 and a maximum of ₹5,000.
- Within two days a bank executive will deliver the cash at their home.
With the coronavirus pandemic, senior citizens across the world are at a bigger risk. During his address to the nation, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also spoke about taking special care of senior citizens and ensuring that they are not in direct risk of the virus.
“Our latest ‘Cash at Home’ facility will be of immense help to those people who cannot visit an ATM or bank branch due to age, health, or any other issues,” said Satish Kumar Gupta, CEO & Managing Director, Paytm Payments Bank.
Through the feature, users can request for a minimum of ₹1,000 and a maximum of ₹5,000 and within two days a bank executive will deliver the cash at their home.
The bank had also recently launched a Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) facility, through which customers could get the government subsidies directly in their PPBL Savings Account.
Earlier in May, Paytm Payments Bank had announced that even during the
Microsoft acquires Metaswitch Networks adding to Azure's capabilities
For ‘One nation, one ration card’ to work, India has to fix a bunch of issues on war footing
- How to watch live stream of SpaceX’s second attempt to launch NASA astronauts into space on Sunday
- Net monthly inflow from foreign investors turns positive for the first time in 2020 — thanks to GSK deal with Societe Generale
- Agriculture key to reviving economy in Nagaland: Minister
- BookMyShow lays off, furloughs 270 employees
- This Indian angel investment platform has invested in eight cos in 60 days and plans to fund startups every week
- Air travel Guidelines
- Covid-19 Drug
- Karnataka travel guidelines
- Surat Containment Zones
- Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
- COVID-19 infections
- Modi’s Stimulus Package
- Ecommerce Policy
- Coronavirus cases in India
- Coronavirus cases
- Telangana Coronavirus hotspot
- Maharashtra extends lockdown
- Containment Zone in Kolkata
- Pune Containment Zone
- Mukesh Ambani
- Tamilnadu lockdown Guidelines