Senior citizens in Delhi can get ‘cash at home’ now from Paytm payments bank
- Users can place cash withdrawal requests on their
Paytm Payments Bankapp and the amount will be delivered at their home.
- They can request for a minimum of ₹1,000 and a maximum of ₹5,000.
- Within two days a bank executive will deliver the cash at their home.
With the coronavirus pandemic, senior citizens across the world are at a bigger risk. During his address to the nation, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also spoke about taking special care of senior citizens and ensuring that they are not in direct risk of the virus.
“Our latest ‘Cash at Home’ facility will be of immense help to those people who cannot visit an ATM or bank branch due to age, health, or any other issues,” said Satish Kumar Gupta, CEO & Managing Director, Paytm Payments Bank.
Through the feature, users can request for a minimum of ₹1,000 and a maximum of ₹5,000 and within two days a bank executive will deliver the cash at their home.
The bank had also recently launched a Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) facility, through which customers could get the government subsidies directly in their PPBL Savings Account.
Earlier in May, Paytm Payments Bank had announced that even during the
Microsoft acquires Metaswitch Networks adding to Azure's capabilities
For ‘One nation, one ration card’ to work, India has to fix a bunch of issues on war footing
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital