PM says zero budget natural farming should become mass movement
Addressing an event marking the 98th anniversary celebrations of Sadguru Sadafaldeo Vihangam Yog Sansthan at Swarved Mahamandir here, he said as the country completes 75 years of independence, "su raj (good governance)" is as important as "swaraj (self-rule)".
Stressing on the importance of zero budget natural farming, Modi said it should be made a mass movement.
Zero budget natural farming reduces the cost of agriculture by relying on traditional field-based technologies which lead to improved soil health.Modi also highlighted the development here in recent years and asserted that cities like Varanasi. PTI ASK/KR ZMN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh