Public to be allowed to watch Karna assembly budget session
Elaborate arrangements have been made for the nearly month-long session starting on Thursday as mandated under the COVID-19 protocol, he told reporters here. "The general public will be allowed to watch the proceedings from the visitors gallery. However, students will not be allowed this time," he said.
During the monsoon and winter session of the assembly last year the public were not allowed.A series of events, including a discussion on One Nation, One Election, are lined up during the coming session, Kageri said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection