Recovery rate of COVID patients rises to 93.55 per cent in Bihar
The number of tests of the samples has been below one lakh mark daily for the past two to three days.
A total of 87,769 samples were examined in the past 24 hours, while over 77.89 lakh samples have been tested across Bihar so far, the bulletin said.
The recovery rate of COVID patients in Bihar has been more than 93 per cent for the past couple of days and its showing marginal hike from that position daily.
At least 1565 people were cured of the disease in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of recoveries in the state to 1,76,674, the bulletin said.
The state now has 11,259 active cases of COVID.
Of the nine fresh fatalities, seven deaths were reported from Patna district alone in the past 24 hours while one fatality each was reported from Madhubani and Nalanda, the bulletin said.
Patna far reported the highest 214 deaths in the state.Patna district has also reported the maximum number of coronavirus cases at 29,053 followed by Muzaffarpur at 8538 and Bhagalpur (7588). Begusarai, Madhubani, East Champaran, Purnea and Nalanda have reported over 6,000 cases of coronavirus. AR SNS SNS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden