Recovery rate of COVID patients rises to 93.55 per cent in Bihar
The number of tests of the samples has been below one lakh mark daily for the past two to three days.
A total of 87,769 samples were examined in the past 24 hours, while over 77.89 lakh samples have been tested across Bihar so far, the bulletin said.
The recovery rate of COVID patients in Bihar has been more than 93 per cent for the past couple of days and its showing marginal hike from that position daily.
At least 1565 people were cured of the disease in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of recoveries in the state to 1,76,674, the bulletin said.
The state now has 11,259 active cases of COVID.
Of the nine fresh fatalities, seven deaths were reported from Patna district alone in the past 24 hours while one fatality each was reported from Madhubani and Nalanda, the bulletin said.
Patna far reported the highest 214 deaths in the state.Patna district has also reported the maximum number of coronavirus cases at 29,053 followed by Muzaffarpur at 8538 and Bhagalpur (7588). Begusarai, Madhubani, East Champaran, Purnea and Nalanda have reported over 6,000 cases of coronavirus. AR SNS SNS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high