Startup community to come together for TiEcon Delhi 2023 on 17-18 March
- The event will be attended by
Amitabh Kant, Aman Gupta, Rajan Anandan and other speakers.
- A report named Indian start-up Ecosystem: Road to Hyperscale TiE - BCG – Times Bridge Report, will be launched at the event.
- Discussions will be held around topics like Path to Profitability, India G20 Presidency, Future of mobility, White Spaces Where India Can Win, Building for Bharat and more.
AdvertisementThe Delhi-NCR chapter of The Indus Entrepreneurs is organizing a startup conference
Geetika Dayal, executive director, TiE Delhi-NCR shares, “We are thrilled to be hosting our annual flagship conference, TiEcon Delhi 2023 themed, Navigating the New World. We have designed sessions, masterclasses and networking formats to equip entrepreneurs and startup founders with the tool kit and knowledge they need to thrive in an ever-changing landscape."
TiEcon is a platform for knowledge sharing, networking, and mentorship for entrepreneurs globally. It offers a diverse lineup of speakers including feted founders, key stakeholders, sessions on engaging topics, networking opportunities and curated pitching initiatives.
Some of the speakers at the conference include Amitabh Kant, G20 Sherpa, Government of India; Deep Kalra, founder & chairman at MakeMyTrip; Aman Gupta, co-founder and CMO, boAt Lifestyle.
It also has speakers like Aditya Ghosh, founder, Homage & co-founder, AkasaAir; Shikhar Dhawan, Indian Cricketer; Alok Mittal, co-founder & CEO at Indifi Tech; Apurva Chamaria, head startups & VC at Google India; Prashant Tandon, co-founder & CEO at TATA 1mg; Lathika Pai, country head, VC & PE Partnerships at Microsoft.
The list of speakers also includes Arvind Kumar, director general - STPI;
The event will provide funding opportunities via the ‘TiE the Knot’ platform now in its twelfth season and specialized curated pitches. A set of awards will be presented to recognize exceptional startups like – Knights of Supply Chain award, 15th TiE Lumis Entrepreneurial Excellence Award and 9th TiE - Power2SME Spirit of Manufacturing Awards.
"We are looking at very turbulent and very exciting times ahead. As entrepreneurs, we see immense opportunity in everything we are doing, and we see challenges, short-term and long-term, that we have to be ready for what to do, what not to do, how to decide, how to prioritize, how to survive, and then how do we thrive,” said Prashant Tandon, CEO & Cofounder, Tata 1mg & Co-chair, TiEcon Delhi 2023.
Google, Sequoia and Microsoft are key partners at this year’s conference.
Suchi Mukherjee, founder & CEO, Limeroad & co-chair, TiEcon Delhi 2023 said, “At TiEcon Delhi 2023 you will have ten hours of intense learning, authentic conversations where you can meet founders from across the country. It's a place where founders curate the agenda for other founders. It's a place where corridors are filled not just with pleasantries, but also with deep, authentic conversations about people's experiences. Where breakout rooms are filled with not just standees, but masterclasses of questions that founders often face day-to-day.”
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns