Struggling to survive in lockdown transgender kills self
The transgender was struggling to make both ends meetand had exhausted stock of grocery and food due to thelockdown, as she had lost her source of livelihood, anofficial said.
Another trigger was unavailability of medicine for hermedical condition, the official said.The transgender was found hanging from the ceiling fanof her residence by her neighbours who rushed her to a civic-run hospital where she was declared dead before arrival, hesaid.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers