Struggling to survive in lockdown transgender kills self
The transgender was struggling to make both ends meetand had exhausted stock of grocery and food due to thelockdown, as she had lost her source of livelihood, anofficial said.
Another trigger was unavailability of medicine for hermedical condition, the official said.
The transgender was found hanging from the ceiling fanof her residence by her neighbours who rushed her to a civic-run hospital where she was declared dead before arrival, hesaid.
No suicide note was found at the spot of the incident,the official said.Though asphyxiation seems to be the cause of death,police are awaiting postmortem report, he added. ZANSK NSK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- OnePlus blames voltage fluctuation after a user reports Nord 2 charger explosion
- Dropbox's billionaire founder Drew Houston says the 40-hour office week is a thing of the past and the pandemic has changed work forever
- Facebook pumping $50 million into its metaverse project is another sign that Zuckerberg doesn’t want to miss the crypto bus
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO opens today, analysts bet high on the growing mutual fund industry
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: How to check for your refund if you have not received the allotment
- Buy biodegradable sanitary pads for women in India
- Best baby booster seat in India
- Amazon-backed Capital Float plans to go big in the buy now, pay later segment; raises $50 million