Three COVID-19 patients in Assam recover
They were released after two successive tests turnedout to be negative, he said.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR) protocol on COVID-19 they have been sent to 14-day homequarantine, Sarma said.
Two persons were released on Wednesday evening fromthe Sonapur District Hospital and they have been kept inisolation at the Hindustan Paper Corporation guest house inJagiroad.
Sarma and Minister of State for Health Pijush Hazarikawere present on both occasions to monitor the discharge of theCOVID-19 patients from the hospitals.Assam now has 26 out of 32 COVID-19 patientsundergoing treatments, while one person has died. DGSOM SOM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Sennheiser Profile USB Streaming Set review: The go-to microphone for those starting their streaming or podcasting journey
- LIC to Wipro and Vodafone Idea: Stocks which hit a new 52-week low today
- Project Tiger to complete 50 years of tiger conservation next month
- Early-stage startups keen on hiring for mid and junior roles, says a FICCI survey
- SEBI recovers dues worth ₹6.57 crore from Sahara Group firms, Subrata Roy & others