TN reports 4,244 COVID-19 cases, 69 fatalities
Sixty nine fatalities pushed the death count to 1,966, it said in a bulletin.
Tamil Nadu had reported 4,343 cases on July 2, 4,329 on July 3 and 4,280 on July 4.
The bulletin said the number of recoveries continued to remain significant as 3,617 people were discharged after recovery.
Cumulatively, 89,532 patients have been discharged following treatment till date, while active cases, including those in isolation, stood at 46,969, the bulletin said.
A total of 16,09,448 samples have been tested to date, of which 42,531 were on Sunday alone, it said
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know