Two more test positive for COVID-19 in Bihar, number rises to 72
The fresh cases were reported from Patna and Vaishali districts, he said.
Reports of a 60-year-old man from Patna and 35-year-old man from Vaishali, which came in late Wednesday night, were positive, according to Principal Secretary, Health,Sanjay Kumar.
The Patna patient had come in contact with a Dubai-returnee who had tested positive last month and discharged after recovery more than a week ago, the official said.
Contact tracing was on for the patient from Vaishali, which has reported its first coronavirus case, Kumar added.
Close to 8,500 samples have been tested at five centres across the state so far, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Supreme Court to hear 300 old cases from October 11, with the oldest among them filed in 1979
- R Venkataramani appointed as the Attorney General of India for three years
- Rise in home loan interest beyond 9.5 % likely to have high impact on housing sales: Survey
- Akash Ambani named in Time100 NEXT list as an emerging leader
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend