Two more test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur; total 41
A 22-year-old male and 23-year-old male both of Thoubal district who recently returned from Bengaluru and Gujarat tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday night, they said.
Necessary measures and treatment have been initiated, the officials said.
Thoubal district now has six COVID-19 cases.
Of the 41 total COVID-19 cases in Manipur, 37 are active as four have recovered and have been discharged from hospital.Churachandpur district has the highest number of COVID-19 cases in Manipur with 18 cases, the officials added. COR RG RG
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Travel jobs go up by 44% in a year, gig roles in demand
- Bajaj Pulsar N150 vs Yamaha FZ-S V3 – The bike to consider under ₹1.25 lakh
- Game Of Thrones: Bajaj Auto and Eicher Motors headed for face-off in mid-premium bike segment
- Garlic: A pungent panacea for health and flavor
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for