Two more test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur; total 41
A 22-year-old male and 23-year-old male both of Thoubal district who recently returned from Bengaluru and Gujarat tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday night, they said.
Necessary measures and treatment have been initiated, the officials said.
Thoubal district now has six COVID-19 cases.
Of the 41 total COVID-19 cases in Manipur, 37 are active as four have recovered and have been discharged from hospital.Churachandpur district has the highest number of COVID-19 cases in Manipur with 18 cases, the officials added. COR RG RG
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200