Two more test positive for COVID-19 in Sikkim
Both have been admitted to the isolation wing of STNM hospital here.
One of them is from East Sikkim, and the other from south, the department said in its bulletin.
The number of active cases in the state currently stands at 71, while 82 have recovered so far.East Sikkim has registered the maximum number of COVID-19 cases at 88, followed by South Sikkim at 22, West Sikkim at 22, and one in North Sikkim. KDK RMS RMS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns