UP: BJP MLA claims cow slaughter incidents 'rising' in Bahraich amid lockdown
Sureshwar Singh had written to the state's additional chief secretary (home) on May 6 saying: "After lockdown, the incidents of cow slaughter are on the rise in Bahraich district… Except calves and bulls, cows are seen in very less numbers."Singh expressed apprehensions that if the trend continued, soon it would be difficult to spot a cow in the district, which is around 130 km from state capital Lucknow.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls
- Virat Kohli vs Kane Williamson: Checkout where you can watch the India vs New Zealand WTC final