Virus: 3 kin of 93-year-old MP man test positive in Barwani
The elderly man, a resident of Sendhwa here, had diedin an Indore hospital and it is not known whether his sampleswere tested for coronavirus at the time, District CollectorAmit Tomar said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu