Here’s the list of what is allowed and what is not during the 15 days lockdown in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan government has decided to impose strict lockdown for 15 days starting from April 19 till May 3.
- The home department of Rajasthan has named the lockdown period as “Public Discipline Fortnight” or “ Jan-Anushasan Pakhwara”.
- A list of what is allowed during the
15 days lockdownperiod as per the new guidelines issued by the Rajasthan government.
AdvertisementDue to the recent uptick in COVID-19 cases in the state, Rajasthan government has decided to impose strict lockdown for 15 days starting from April 19 till May 3. Earlier, Rajasthan government had imposed night curfew in the entire state from April 16.
The home department of Rajasthan has named the lockdown period as “Public Discipline Fortnight” or “ Jan-Anushasan Pakhwara”. The state clocked 10,262 new COVID-19 cases and 42 fatalities in the last 24 hours.
The state has recorded 4,14,617 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 3,151 deaths so far. Currently, it has 67,135 active cases with 3,44,331 people recovered from the virus.
Here is a list of what is allowed during the 15 days lockdown period as per the new guidelines issued by the Rajasthan government:
- No restrictions on the movement of government officials, and workers of essential services like fire services, public transport, healthcare, sanitation.
- Manufacturing units can continue with the operations, NREGA projects shall continue. Electronic and print media employees are also exempted, if they show their valid ID cards.
- Essential grocery stores, or shops selling fruits and vegetables, dairy products shall remain open till 5 pm.
- Vegetable and fruit vendors with hand carts, auto-rickshaws and mobile vans are allowed to function till 7 pm.
- Petrol pumps shall remain open till 8 pm.
- People travelling to and from airports, railway stations and inter-bus terminals will be allowed to travel with valid tickets.
- Public transport like local buses shall continue to operate in the state.
- Pregnant women and those going to get COVID-19 vaccine shots are allowed to travel to the centre.
- Telecom services, postal services, internet services shall remain open during the lockdown period.
- Markets, malls, shopping complexes, cinema halls, multiplex theatres to remain closed in the entire state.
- Gatherings of 50 people will be allowed in wedding functions and gatherings of 20 people is permitted for funeral rites.
- Educational institutions like schools, colleges, private coaching institutes shall remain closed.
- Negative RT-PCR test within 72 hours is mandatory for travellers coming from other states to Rajasthan.
- Newspaper deliveries will be allowed to distribute the newspapers between 4 am to 8 am only.
Four charts show how COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed in India
WATCH: Crystal clear footage of NASA astronauts walking in space, changing out pipes, installing cameras and much more
Popular on BI
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Bobby Deol's 'Animal' enters ₹100 crore club in 2 days
- Another Reddy rises in Telangana as KCR’s party routed in the state
- Voters of Telangana wanted a change, says Karnataka Dy CM Shivakumar
- Ladli Behna scheme a game-changer, credit to Shivraj Chouhan: Jyotiraditya Scindia as BJP sweeps MP