WhatsApp chat of Raj pvt hospital staff to not help Muslim patients goes viral, inquiry initiated
Screenshots of the chat between the hospital staff had gone viral following which an investigation has been initiated, they said.
Dr Sunil Choudhary, who runs the Srichand Baradiya Rog Nidan Kendra in Sardarshahar and whose staff purportedly wrote the messages, apologised through a Facebook post, saying the hospital staff did not have any intention to hurt any religious groups.
"We have received a complaint following which we are taking action to register FIR in the matter," Churu Superintendent of Police Tejaswini Gautam said.
Sardarshahar police station SHO Mahendra Dutt Sharma said the police control room had received a complaint regarding screenshots of the chat being circulated on social media."We are inquiring into the matter. An FIR will be registered against the names mentioned in the WhatsApp chat," Sharma said. AG HDA
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade
- Billionaires to Bollywood: All invited to Anant Ambani's pre-wedding festivities