Indian Railways launches new mobile app that does more than just booking
Currently there are multiple mobile apps by the Railways. To use different services, users need to search and download each application separately. In order to provide better customer experience, there was a need for an integrated application which could give a single window interface for these services, Prabhu said after launching the app. The Rail SAARTHI (synergised advanced application rail travel help and information) will also include complaint facility and suggestion for improvement. Users can also book air ticket through the app.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires