Indians Shopped A Lot On Day 1 Of The Ongoing Festive Sales. Cashkaro Says Transactions Increased By 400%
AdvertisementLove it or hate it, but you can’t deny Indian’s love for shopping. This love increases manifold during sales and if the sales are held around Dusehra and Diwali, we go crazy, and here is the proof. The cashback and coupons site, Cashkaro.com, alone observed 400% increase in number of transactions and 450% increase in revenues in comparison to normal days on its platform.
Hold on, these numbers are not specific to Amazon and
The below infographic contains more interesting facts. Take a look!
(Image credit: The infographic is created by Cashkaro.com.)
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report