India’s first-of-its-kind Bullet train project might be a reality soon
Bullet traintracks alongside the Mumbai-Nagpur expresswayproposed.
- When functional it will drastically cut down travel time along the 800 km stretch.
- Spanish consultant Ineco’s feasibility study gave the project a green light
The ministry is already in the process of acquiring land for it and the rail lines might come up in the middle or parallel to the 800km highway. For this, bridges, tunnels and flyover constructions will also be necessary and will be done in accordance with the ground situation and the feasibility report drawn up by Spanish consultants Ineco.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
“Spanish consultant Ineco has conducted a feasibility study on constructing a high-speed rail line along the proposed Mumbai-Nagpur Expressway and the reports are positive,” a senior
The Mumbai-Nagpur expressway is a part of the diamond quadrilateral, and this rail project will reduce the travel time for both on road and train travellers since the elevated rail tracks and fully access-controlled expressway will ensure an uninterrupted high-speed journey.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club