Indigo raises Rs 3,010 crore in IPO
According to a prospectus on Monday,
That was at the upper end of a price range of Rs 700 to Rs 765 per share. The book-building closed last week, having attracted orders worth six times the number of available shares.
On Tuesday, market debutant Coffee Day Enterprises slumped 17.6 per cent below its IPO price of Rs 328 as investors fretted over a generous price tag they said underestimated concerns around its complex structure.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani