Indigo raises Rs 3,010 crore in IPO
According to a prospectus on Monday,
That was at the upper end of a price range of Rs 700 to Rs 765 per share. The book-building closed last week, having attracted orders worth six times the number of available shares.
On Tuesday, market debutant Coffee Day Enterprises slumped 17.6 per cent below its IPO price of Rs 328 as investors fretted over a generous price tag they said underestimated concerns around its complex structure.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- OnePlus sends legal notice to lawyer who alleged Nord 2 explosion — asks him to remove tweets and offer an apology
- iPhone with under-screen Touch ID could take even longer than expected
- OnePlus 2.0: OxygenOS and ColorOS to merge into a unified OS starting 2022
- Here’s what experts have to say about Cadbury Dairy Milk’s latest ad that has taken the internet by storm
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India