Indigo raises Rs 3,010 crore in IPO
According to a prospectus on Monday,
That was at the upper end of a price range of Rs 700 to Rs 765 per share. The book-building closed last week, having attracted orders worth six times the number of available shares.
On Tuesday, market debutant Coffee Day Enterprises slumped 17.6 per cent below its IPO price of Rs 328 as investors fretted over a generous price tag they said underestimated concerns around its complex structure.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life