Infosys Promotes 4,000 Employees This Month
"We announced a quarterly promotion system earlier this year. In August, 5,000 employees across sales, delivery and business-enabling functions across geographies were promoted. With the promotions we did at the beginning of this month, over 19,000 employees have been promoted since April 2014,” said a company spokeswoman.
This was the fourth round of promotions by the company. About 10,000 employees were promoted in April and June.
Infosys reported an attrition rate of 19.5% at the end of the first quarter of FY2014-15, and more than 20% in the second quarter. At rival
Popular on BI
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu