Inside the $12 million home where Snap CEO Evan Spiegel reportedly just married model Miranda Kerr
Zillow and Getty/Kevork Djansezian
Snap CEO Evan Spiegel married supermodel Miranda Kerr during an "intimate" event in their Brentwood, California, home on May 27, E! News reported.
Spiegel and Kerr bought their lavish home for $12 million last year, as TMZ first reported. The 7,164-square-foot home came with city views, a pool and pool house, a home gym, and a guest house.
Take a look around the home that hosted an estimated 50 people for the wedding ceremony and reception on Saturday.
Get the latest Snap stock price here.
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge