Inside the $12 million home where Snap CEO Evan Spiegel reportedly just married model Miranda Kerr
Zillow and Getty/Kevork Djansezian
Spiegel and Kerr bought their lavish home for $12 million last year, as TMZ first reported. The 7,164-square-foot home came with city views, a pool and pool house, a home gym, and a guest house.
Take a look around the home that hosted an estimated 50 people for the wedding ceremony and reception on Saturday.
Get the latest Snap stock price here.
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO