Inside the beautiful mountain lodge where the biggest names in tech and media are staying for Allen & Co.'s annual 'summer camp for billionaires'
Getty / Drew Angerer
Past attendees have included the likes of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook, and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. The annual congregation of wealthy businesspeople has earned itself the name "summer camp for billionaires," and it's credited with kindling major mergers like that of Comcast and NBC Universal.
Let's take an inside look at the massive and beautiful venue that plays host to this star-studded event: the famous Sun Valley Lodge.
Brittany Kriegstein contributed reporting to an earlier verison of this article.
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS