Inside the daily routine of billionaire Bill Gates, who loves cheeseburgers, tours missile silos, and washes the dishes every night
What does the richest man in the world get up to all day?
Bill Gates is worth $85.2 billion, making him the wealthiest person on planet Earth, according to Forbes.
Since stepping down from the helm of Microsoft in 2006, Gates has thrown himself into the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which donates money to research and charitable organizations.
His daily routine is often quite busy and varied, as he travels the world and launches new initiatives.
Here's a look inside the daily schedule of Bill Gates, the wealthiest man in the world:
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
- Juniper Hotels IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Stocks dive at opening bell: Sensex-Nifty start trading day in red territory
- Investing in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Regulations enabled India to be global benchmark in fintech: Razorpay's Harshil Mathur
- India's poverty level has fallen below 5%: NITI Aayog CEO