Inside the world's most exclusive university, where the acceptance rate is just 1.5%
Located in Pilani, India, the flagship BITS campus boasts an acceptance rate of just 1.47%, according to 2012 data, which makes it the most exclusive university in the world.
Here's what it's all about.
- Waterlogging and traffic jams in Delhi as heavy rains lash the capital
- Rupee recovers from its record low, gains 13 paise to 78.90
- GST had its hits and misses but made ₹1.3 lakh crore monthly tax, the new normal
- Vivo X80 Pro is the sum of the best that Vivo has to offer
- Startups go physical from digital as pandemic boom ends