Insiders say they think ethereum is a better investment than bitcoin
- According to new data from New York-based law firm Foley and Lardner, a group of insiders say that among cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Dash, and Monero, they believe ethereum to be the best bet.
- 38% of respondents picked ethereum as the best investment opportunity, while 35% picked bitcoin as their preferred investment.
When it comes to cryptocurrency investments, there's plenty of room for debate over which digital currency is the best bet.
But for one group of investors, the choice is clear: According to new data from New York-based law firm Foley and Lardner, a group of insiders say that among cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Dash, and Monero, they believe ethereum to be the best bet.
Foley and Lardner surveyed a mix of investors and business executives about trends relating to cryptocurrencies. Among the questions they asked was which digital currency they believed to be the best investment opportunity.
The most popular pick? Ethereum, the three-year-old blockchain technology that's been largely used as the foundation for decentralized applications.
Shayanne Gal/BI Graphics
It should be noted, however, that the margin of people who believe that ethereum is a more worthwhile investment over bitcoin is slim: While 38% of respondents said they believed ethereum was the better bet, 35% picked bitcoin as a preferable investment opportunity.
A mere 5% of respondents said they thought Ripple was the best investment, while only 2% said they would bet on Dash.
Get the latest Bitcoin price here.>>
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike