INSTANT MBA: Choose Jobs For The People You'll Be Working With
"When you’re considering a new career opportunity, evaluate the people with whom you’ll be working in addition to the job itself. Whether you love your job is closely related to whether you like the people with which you’re working."
McNeill says that the secret to success is creating a culture of camaraderie. When employees generally get along with one another, the focus can be placed on challenges of growing a company rather than wasting energy dealing with internal politics.
"I truly believe that if what you’re doing isn’t worth celebrating, and if the people you work with aren’t people you want to celebrate with, your job will be far less rewarding. So whether you’re a recent college grad or simply seeking a new opportunity, don’t overlook the importance of camaraderie in your search."
Want your business advice featured in
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley