Baltimore Police officer charged with stealing $10,000 during search warrant and lying to the FBI
- A federal grand jury indicted Baltimore
Policeofficer Ethan Glover on charges of theft of government property and lying to federal investigators.
A federal grand jury indicted
Federal investigators allege Glover stole $10,000 during a search warrant, hiding the cash in his girlfriend's bathroom and lying to the FBI in interviews asking him if he had stolen the funds. During interviews, Glover reportedly asked the FBI how much the arrestee was saying was missing from the duffel bags, and later spent some of the money on designer shoes, according to federal prosecutors.Glover allegedly participated in a search warrant with the Baltimore DEA on April 8, 2016, where the police department searched a house and retrieved almost $3 million in cash contained in duffel bags. According to the Justice Department, Glover stole close to $10,000 out of the bags on the drive back to the DEA office.
- ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India and other hot stocks to track on April 20
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate