CoinDCX onboards Amitabh Bachchan as brand ambassador to raise crypto awareness
"Being a leading exchange, CoinDCX wants to ensure that crypto is accessible to everyone. The crypto industry in
The celebrated actor and superstar of the millennium will be the face of the new campaign, which will focus on popularising crypto as an asset class, the company said.
The crypto market in India is worth more than USD 2 trillion and set to increase with more and more Indian investors exploring new investment opportunities and adopting crypto asset class as an option that is futurist and can provide good returns, it added.
Cryptocurrency in India is not a regulated security at present, and the government is in the process of framing a law around keeping in mind investor protection.
Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual currencies in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of their units and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
"With this campaign, we aim to reach out to a wider audience and educate the masses about crypto as an asset class," it said.
Shiba inu coin jumped 30% and 'deleted a zero' after a tweet from Elon Musk sent the dogecoin spinoff surging
Dozens of cardano users are being investigated for tax evasion in Japan: report
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024