LAST CALL: Nominate an up-and-coming analyst for Insider's 2023 rising stars of equity research
- Insider is seeking nominations for the top equity research analysts aged 35 and under.
- We want to hear from you about people who have stood out in the world of sell-side equity research.
We're looking to highlight the best up-and-comers in sell-side equity research — and we need your help to find them.
If you know someone who should be considered, please submit your suggestions below or via this form.
Take a look at the standouts we spotlighted in 2022.
Criteria and methodology
Our selection criteria: We ask that nominees be 35 or under as of May 15, 2023, be based in the US, be involved in sell-side equity research, and stand out from their peers.
Please make your submission below or through this form to have your selection considered for the list. Please be as specific as possible in your submission. The deadline to submit is March 31.
Please email Michelle Abrego at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or issues submitting nominations.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening
- About 27K employees lost jobs at Indian startups to date, over 8K this year