IPL 2017: Predicted line-ups, match facts and more
The 10th edition of the
Indian Premier League kicks off on the 5th of April when the defending champs, Sunrisers Hyderabad take on Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Rajiv Gandhi International stadium in Hyderabad. The last meeting saw the Orange brigade get the better of the Virat Kohli-led side.
David Warner will be leading the Hyderabad side, while Kohli has been ruled out for at least a couple of weeks with a shoulder injury which he sustained in the recently concluded test series against Australia.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires