IPL 2017: Predicted line-ups, match facts and more
The 10th edition of the
Indian Premier League kicks off on the 5th of April when the defending champs, Sunrisers Hyderabad take on Royal Challengers Bangalore at the Rajiv Gandhi International stadium in Hyderabad. The last meeting saw the Orange brigade get the better of the Virat Kohli-led side.
David Warner will be leading the Hyderabad side, while Kohli has been ruled out for at least a couple of weeks with a shoulder injury which he sustained in the recently concluded test series against Australia.
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera