Iranian forces in Syria just fired rockets at Israeli targets in Golan Heights, according to Israel's military
Iranian forces on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights fired approximately 20 projectiles or rockets at Israeli targets in the Golan Heights, Israeli military spokesman Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus said early Thursday.He said that Israel intercepted "a few" of the rockets and there were no reports of casualties and that damage to Israeli positions was "limited."Advertisement
The Israel Defense Forces said that the attack was carried out by Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps' Quds Forces, according to The Times of Israel.
Israeli airstrikes on Tuesday also killed at least 15 people, including eight Iranians, in the Kisweh area south of Damascus.
- Aurangabad COVID-19 count now 6,730, death toll touches 310
- Good screen time vs bad screen time: Experts debate online learning mandated by COVID-19
- More number of COVID-19 patients recovering at home: CM
- Maha: 22 CRPF personnel test COVID-19 positive in Gadchiroli
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 9:30pm