Italian goalkeeper attempts pass, kicks it backwards into his own goal instead
Torino goalie Daniele Pardelli put his team in an early hole in a match against Empoli in Italy's Serie A on Wednesday.
Less than three minutes into the game, Pardelli attempted to clear a back pass, was unable to control it, and inadvertently kicked the ball backwards into his own net.
It was a simple play and Pardelli totally lost control of the ball:
Pardelli could only watch, horrified, as the ball rolled into the net:
Watch the full video below:
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World