It’s Now Clear: Indigo Wants To Be India’s Largest Airline Player, May Place A Big Aircraft Order In Early 2015
Rumours are rife that
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Indigo already enjoys a good market share in Indian aviation industry and further wants to extend its reach. This seems to be a move in the right direction as new international airlines and tie ups are coming up in India. For instance, Air Asia has been rampant in the southern part of the country, and the recent Tata Singapore Airlines deal might offer tough competition to Indian aviation players soon.
It’s worth noting that Indigo is the only Indian airline that has been reported year on year profits. So, does this mean Indigo is ready to leap into the long-haul fleet sector? At present, Indigo operates within the 5 hour fly time bracket alone. With medium to long haul flight sectors, they might want to cover places like southern Africa and Europe. However, nothing solid has been reported on these lines.
2014 has already been exciting for the aviation industry, with new partnerships and international deals. By the looks of it, 2015 is going to be the same as domestic carriers expand base and test international waters.
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms