I've been switching between Apple's new iPhone 11 and 11 Pro - here are the best and worst things about using them so far
Crystal Cox/Business Insider
- Apple's new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro come with better cameras that can see in the dark and take ultra-wide photos, and offer great battery life.
- But there are some drawbacks that are worth noting, such as the iPhone 11's lack of a fast-charging compatible adapter.
- All three of Apple's new iPhones launched in stores on September 20, with the iPhone 11 starting at $700, the 11 Pro beginning at $1,000, and the entry-level Pro Max being priced at $1,100.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The new iPhone trio - which includes the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max - introduces improvements to the camera like a new ultra-wide-angle lens and the ability to take clearer photos in the dark. Like every recent iPhone, they also run on new processors - this year's version is called the A13 Bionic chip.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
AdvertisementThe new entry-level iPhone is also slightly cheaper this year compared to the 2018 model. The iPhone 11 starts at $700, whereas last year's iPhone XR began at $750. If you opt for one of the Pro models, you'll be spending at least $1,000 for the iPhone 11 Pro or $1,100 for the larger iPhone 11 Pro Max.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Pro: Both the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro offer long battery life.
Con: The 'notch' is still as noticeable as ever.
Pro: They can also take crisp and clear photos in the dark — giving Google's Night Sight some serious competition.
Con: The iPhone 11 also lacks a fingerprint scanner, meaning you must type in a passcode when not using Face ID.
Pro: The camera interface lets you see how your shot will look both in wide and ultra-wide mode before you take it.
Con: The iPhone 11 Pro is also heavier than last year's iPhone.
Pro: The iPhone 11 Pro's matte-glass back gives the phone a polished and durable feel.
Pro: The iPhone 11 Pro finally comes with a bigger charger that can power your phone faster.
Con: The iPhone 11 doesn't.
- Here’s how brands can avoid making our athletes’ win at Tokyo Olympics all about themselves
- Tokyo Olympics: India beat Argentina 3-1 to enter the quarters in men's hockey
- Sony sells more than 10 million units of the PS5 despite supply shortage since launch
- From Adani Group to Tata Motors and banks — these 17 stocks have already lost over 10% in last one month
- Google, Amazon, IBM and many more are hiring business analysts across the country