I've tried 6 different luggage brands, and this one is by far the best
- Luggage that's bulky, heavy, or difficult to manage can add to stress when traveling.
- Your luggage should be large enough to fit your belongings, have compartments for organization, be durable, and feel light enough to lift easily.
- I take dozens of trips each year, and have tried several different luggage brands over the years.
- For me, the EBags Fortis 30" Hardside Spinner comes out on top in terms of price, durability, looks, and weight.
I take dozens of trips every year, so I need a reliable and durable piece of luggage.
Since many of my trips last close to two weeks, I like to take checked luggage with me so I can prepare for different climates, pack video and camera equipment, and bring back souvenirs on the return leg.
Here are the six luggage brands I have used over the years, and the one piece of luggage that checked all of my boxes: size, comfort, durability, safety, and value.
The EBags Fortis 30" Hardside Spinner wins in size, weight, cost, durability, and safety
The Delsey AERO held up against bumpy terrain
TravelPro Crew 11 25" Expandable Spinner Suiter is durable and well-organized
The GeniusPack Aerial 25'' Hardside Spinner Upright features compartments and a packing checklist
The EagleCreek ORV Trunk 36 is the ideal suitcase for the adventurous traveler
The Thule Subterra Luggage 30" is two bags for the price of one
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore