JAMES ALTUCHER: Why you shouldn't worry about your credit score
Best-selling author and podcaster James Altucher recently stopped by Business Insider to discuss a wide range of topics including politics, personal finance and advice for starting a business.
Altucher has a unique perspective on credit card debt and how people shouldn't necessarily be concerned about their credit scores.
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Gene Drives: The advanced sci-fi technology to fight malaria mosquito explained
- Top investment banks split over Paytm — Macquarie sees Paytm at ₹450, ICICI Securities at ₹1,285
- The pandemic created 62 new ‘food’ billionaires and the Ukraine war will make them richer
- Saudi Arabia bans citizens from flying to India due to re-emergence of Covid-19
- Healthtech platform MFine lays off more than 500 employees amid financial crunch