Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez partied with Lloyd Blankfein and model Karlie Kloss on board billionaire David Geffen's superyacht
Getty/AP/Business Insider composite
- Jeff Bezos and his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez were pictured partying with billionaire David Geffen aboard his megayacht off the coast of Spain in the Balearic Islands.
- Former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, and Karlie Kloss and her husband Josh Kushner were also aboard the yacht.
- Geffen is known for partying with the rich and famous.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jeff Bezos is taking time off from Amazon to party with the world's rich and famous.
Bezos, who is the world's richest man, was photographed aboard the superyacht of billionaire entertainment billionaire David Geffen this week.
Geffen posted a photograph to his Instagram showing the Amazon CEO lounging on a bean bag. He was joined by his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez, former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankstein, model Karlie Kloss, and her husband Josh Kushner among others.
Geffen and Bezos alone have a combined wealth of more than $120 billion.
Geffen is known for cruising the high seas with celebrity guests on his 453-foot megayacht, Rising Sun. In the past, this has included Barack and Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Hanks. Pop star Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom were on his yacht only a month ago. The yacht used to belong to Oracle CEO Larry Ellison.
Bezos had already been making yacht-related headlines this week after reports surfaced that a mega-yacht, which was spotted off the coast of Turkey in early July and cost $400 million, was owned by the billionaire. Amazon denied these reports in a statement to Business Insider, however.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- Legal doyen and veteran advocate Fali S Nariman passes away at 95
- Sensex, Nifty trade with marginal gains in early session
- Audio series catch on as Indians spend up to 1.5 hours per day listening to them
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Delhi govt issues guidelines for handling end-of-life vehicles in public places