Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez partied with Lloyd Blankfein and model Karlie Kloss on board billionaire David Geffen's superyacht
Getty/AP/Business Insider composite
- Jeff Bezos and his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez were pictured partying with billionaire David Geffen aboard his megayacht off the coast of Spain in the Balearic Islands.
- Former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, and Karlie Kloss and her husband Josh Kushner were also aboard the yacht.
- Geffen is known for partying with the rich and famous.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jeff Bezos is taking time off from Amazon to party with the world's rich and famous.
Bezos, who is the world's richest man, was photographed aboard the superyacht of billionaire entertainment billionaire David Geffen this week.
Geffen posted a photograph to his Instagram showing the Amazon CEO lounging on a bean bag. He was joined by his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez, former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankstein, model Karlie Kloss, and her husband Josh Kushner among others.
Geffen and Bezos alone have a combined wealth of more than $120 billion.
Geffen is known for cruising the high seas with celebrity guests on his 453-foot megayacht, Rising Sun. In the past, this has included Barack and Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Hanks. Pop star Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom were on his yacht only a month ago. The yacht used to belong to Oracle CEO Larry Ellison.
Bezos had already been making yacht-related headlines this week after reports surfaced that a mega-yacht, which was spotted off the coast of Turkey in early July and cost $400 million, was owned by the billionaire. Amazon denied these reports in a statement to Business Insider, however.
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’
- Budget 2023: Funding support, liberal tax regime and other things fintechs expect from the government
- Instagram tops the list of most downloaded applications in Q4, 2022