Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez partied with Lloyd Blankfein and model Karlie Kloss on board billionaire David Geffen's superyacht
Getty/AP/Business Insider composite
- Jeff Bezos and his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez were pictured partying with billionaire David Geffen aboard his megayacht off the coast of Spain in the Balearic Islands.
- Former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, and Karlie Kloss and her husband Josh Kushner were also aboard the yacht.
- Geffen is known for partying with the rich and famous.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jeff Bezos is taking time off from Amazon to party with the world's rich and famous.
Bezos, who is the world's richest man, was photographed aboard the superyacht of billionaire entertainment billionaire David Geffen this week.
Geffen posted a photograph to his Instagram showing the Amazon CEO lounging on a bean bag. He was joined by his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez, former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankstein, model Karlie Kloss, and her husband Josh Kushner among others.
Geffen and Bezos alone have a combined wealth of more than $120 billion.
Geffen is known for cruising the high seas with celebrity guests on his 453-foot megayacht, Rising Sun. In the past, this has included Barack and Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Hanks. Pop star Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom were on his yacht only a month ago. The yacht used to belong to Oracle CEO Larry Ellison.
Bezos had already been making yacht-related headlines this week after reports surfaced that a mega-yacht, which was spotted off the coast of Turkey in early July and cost $400 million, was owned by the billionaire. Amazon denied these reports in a statement to Business Insider, however.
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- With inflation cooling, RBI may slash interest rates by 50 bps this financial year
- ULIPs are not for senior citizens: Here’s how to choose the right investments to secure the golden years of your life
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career