Jennifer Aniston Ate A Lot Of Kale To Get In Shape For Upcoming Stripper Role
"We're The Millers"/Warner Bros
"I was on a very like, greens and vegetables and lean proteins and kale,” she told "Access Hollywood" of what she ate while prepping to bare her body in the film, which co-stars Jason Sudeikis and Emma Roberts.
“But I did eat that day," says the 44-year-old actress of the scene in which she wears nothing but a bra and underwear.
But when Aniston needed a cheat day while prepping for the role, she didn't turn to baked goods or fried foods, instead she says she treated herself to a— get this — kale chip.
“When I really wanted to have a cheat day. I had to have a kale chip,” she told "Access" at the movie’s junket last weekend.
And when she did finally strip down, Aniston made sure that her "kibbles and bits" were covered and secured.
"There was some major strapping and organizing," she admits. "I had no taping. I really just doubled my bras. I had a thong and then two pairs of underwear. Why I thought that was going to help protect anything is beyond me."
"We're The Millers" opens in theaters August 7. Watch Aniston's new moves in the trailer below.
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts