Jeremy Corbyn is finishing the year with terrible approval ratings
Photo by Matthew Horwood/Getty Images
YouGov asked people whether they thought Corbyn was doing well: 24% said he was and 65% said he wasn't. That gives him a net approval rating of -41%.
Opinium asked people whether they had a favourable view of Corbyn: 28% did and 56% didn't. That gives him a net approval rating of -28%.
ComRes asked people whether they thought Corbyn was a good leader: 25% thought he was was and 46% thought he wasn't. That gives him a net approval rating of -21%.
Ipsos Mori asked people whether they were satisfied with the way Corbyn was doing his job: 33% were 50% weren't. That gives him a net approval rating of -17%
Twitter user @liamjlhill has summed up how Prime Minister David Cameron must be feeling this Christmas.
December 23, 2015
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening
- About 27K employees lost jobs at Indian startups to date, over 8K this year