Jeremy Corbyn is finishing the year with terrible approval ratings
Photo by Matthew Horwood/Getty Images
YouGov asked people whether they thought Corbyn was doing well: 24% said he was and 65% said he wasn't. That gives him a net approval rating of -41%.
Opinium asked people whether they had a favourable view of Corbyn: 28% did and 56% didn't. That gives him a net approval rating of -28%.
ComRes asked people whether they thought Corbyn was a good leader: 25% thought he was was and 46% thought he wasn't. That gives him a net approval rating of -21%.
Ipsos Mori asked people whether they were satisfied with the way Corbyn was doing his job: 33% were 50% weren't. That gives him a net approval rating of -17%
Twitter user @ has summed up how Prime Minister David Cameron must be feeling this Christmas.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet
- Discover peace at India's most calming hideout: top 10 stress-free places in India